Meeting, Wedding and Group Venues
Incline Village is located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe, the second largest alpine lake in the world. Just a short drive from Reno-Tahoe International Airport, Sacramento or San Francisco, Incline Village, Lake Tahoe offers year-round recreation opportunities and world-class facilities.
* Restricted to Winter Use Only
† Beaches Restricted to Residents Only
Our facilities include:
- The Chateau at Incline Village, the clubhouse at the Championship Golf Course, is the perfect location for all of your wedding, meeting or special event needs, offering incredible lake, golf course and mountain views.
- Aspen Grove is the perfect outdoor setting located among the Aspen trees on Third Creek available for weddings, meetings and parties.
- The Championship Golf Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr., a classic 18 holes, 72 par course with complete state-of-the-art practice facilities, golf shop, PGA professionals and tournament services.
- The Mountain Course, designed by Robert Trent Jones Jr., 18 holes, 58 par course, voted locals favorite year after year, LIST AWARDS
- The beaches and parks in Incline Village offer wide open spaces for various activities and events.
- The Recreation Center offers a complete selection of programs and equipment, a basketball court, indoor swimming pool, child care, European sauna and massage therapy.
- The Tennis Center offers 11 tennis courts in a perfect Lake Tahoe setting with a complete selection of merchandise, a professional teaching staff and tournament services.
- We have three beautiful beaches for Incline Village Residents and their guests to visit with rental space available. In addition, Village Green, Preston Field and Incline Park offer wide open spaces and have multi-use fields for your sporting needs.